Monday 13 June 2016

13

On Friday 13th (May) I booked a flight to New Zealand for the 13th November, so as a kinda countdown I'm going to attempt to post on the 13th of every month. ^_^ (Giving myself a monthly deadline will probably be useful too...) So here's another catch up!

Earlier this year I had two birds constantly flying back and forth from the tree to my window. Always the same two! (I'm practically a Disney Princess?)  Here's some sketches of some birds. ^_^


Sketch from watching T-Swift's 'Out of the Woods' video too many times.


I've been teaching myself some embroidery basics, by the time I'm 60 I'm going to be a pro at this. It's so relaxing! 


After my last post in January, sadly the talented Alan Rickman passed away. Being a massive Harry Potter/Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fan it felt only right to illustrate one of his quotes. 
(I'll definitely come back and rework this!)













No comments:

Post a Comment